What does being truly authentic mean to you? Take time to be by yourself and really discover the real you. Here are some questions to help you do this.
1. What are your values?
2. What’s important to you in life?
3. What would you like out of life?
4. How are you being true to who you are? How are you not?
5. In what situations do you feel like you’re being authentic, and in what situations are you not, and why not?
6. What are your gifts?
7. What do you have that can help others?
Taking time to reflect on this increases your self worth and can help align you with your purpose. People are naturally drawn to those who are authentic, comfortable in their own skin and not afraid to stand out and be who they are. You are a beautiful, precious and purposeful creation. Celebrate you! I would love to hear how you plan to honor yourself today.
If you could use a little extra help in the areas of self-acceptance and self-confidence, please reach out to me. I would love to speak with you to see how I may be of assistance. You can contact me by clicking here.
Have a wonderful day!